Your U of T Resource Finder
Skip to Content

Who can recommend that a student be placed on a Leave?  

Only Division Heads (Dean of a Faculty/ Campus/ Principal of College) may request that the Vice-Provost, Students consider placing a student in their division on a Leave under the Policy

A decision to proceed under the Policy can only be made by the Vice-Provost, Students.  

Please refer to Section IV. A. of the Supportive Leaves Policy for additional information about the process for notifying the Vice-Provost, Students.