Non-Academic Incidental Fees
- If I have an inquiry regarding incidental fees, who do I contact?
Contact your Registrar to discuss your incidental fees or any other inquiries related to your invoice.
- I am a part-time undergraduate student in the Faculty of Arts & Science, but I haven’t enrolled in courses yet. Why am I being charged incidental fees?
All students registered in the Faculty of Arts & Science are initially charged the program fee (which includes full-time incidental fees) by default. Once your registration status is changed to part-time, the part-time incidental fees will appear in ACORN after you have your tuition reassessed from program fees to per-course fees. More information about how […]
- How do I opt-out of my health and/or dental plan?
The health and dental plan fees were established through referenda in which students were asked to support collection of the compulsory fees. Refunds for health and dental insurance are managed by the student societies and are available within limited time periods. For more information, please contact your society: Association of Part-time Undergraduate Students (APUS)Scarborough Campus […]
- I don’t use a campus service (e.g., health service, athletic facility, Hart House, etc.) or a service provided by a student society. Why do I have to pay those incidental fees?
Incidental fees are a compulsory part of your tuition. The campus fees are set on the understanding that all students will contribute to the cost of these services. The student society fees are set by the student members of the society. There are some components of some student society fees that can be refunded upon […]
- How do I know what campus services and student society fees I am charged?
Check your account on ACORN Student Web Services if you are not certain which fees you have been assessed.