Your U of T Resource Finder
Skip to Content

Step 3

If the issue remains unresolved, you have the option to file a formal complaint. Set your complaint in writing and deliver it to an equity office.

An equity officer will speak with you about available options and resources that may best be suited to your concerns.

If an investigation is determined to be warranted, you will proceed to Step 4.