Just like the terms and conditions of a Leave, the return to studies plan is tailored to the individual student’s needs. Some examples of support that are offered during the return to studies include:
- On-going connection and check-ins with their Student Case Manager
- Student Case Manager continuing to act as a connector to other student services and resources (e.g., helping to set up meetings and joining for meetings with Registrarial offices, financial aid staff, accessibility services, immigration advisors, etc.,)
- Support to ensure that the student is able to follow any recommended treatment plans and remain connected with their treatment team.
- Registration with accessibility services and connection to an accessibility advisor
- In the case of graduate students, discussion of funding package and supervisory continuation and thesis work, et