This page contains a categorized listing of policies and guidelines pertaining to students at the University of Toronto.
Some items link directly to policy documents that live on other webpages (such as the Provost Office website and the Governing Council of the University of Toronto website, or external resources such as Provincial government websites), and others link to internal pages with more information and related resources.
See the alphabetical (A-Z) listing of policies and guidelines page.
For a complete listing of all policies at the University of Toronto, please visit the U of T Governing Council Website policy section.
- Fees – Ancillary Fees, Policy on
- For more information see: Ancillary Fees page
- Fees – Compulsory Non-Academic Incidental Fees, Policy for
- For more information see: Compulsory Fees page
- Fees – Protocol on the Increase or Introduction of Compulsory Non-tuition Related Fees
- Fees – Tuition Fee Policy
- Fees – Tuition Refund Policy
Note: For more information on Fees at the University see: Student Accounts (external website)
- Alcohol Policy
- Appropriate Use of Information and Communication Technology
- Commitment Regarding Persons with Disabilities, Statement of
- Communicating the Death of a Current Student
- Canada Elections Act
- For more information see: Elections page
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Freedom of Speech, Statement on
- Official Correspondence with Students, Policy on
- Human Rights, Statement on
- Ontario Human Rights Commission (website)
- Prohibited Discrimination and Discriminatory Harassment, Statement on
- Supportive Leaves Policy