|Office of the Vice-Provost, Students
University of Toronto
27 King's College Circle, Room 221
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 1A1
- Sandy WelshA Professor of Sociology at the University of Toronto, Sandy Welsh brings to the role of Vice-Provost, Students years of experience in undergraduate and graduate education.
- Meredith StrongDirector, Office of the Vice-Provost, Students & Student Policy Advisor
- Andrea CarterDirector, High Risk Matters & AODA
- Shannon HowesThe Manager, Student Policy Initiatives & High Risk provides a range of support to staff and senior administrators, including the development of protocols for a variety of issues.
- Mike LeSageCoordinator, Student Policy Initiatives
- Joan GriffinThe Assistant Director provides support to a number of initiatives across the portfolio.
- Lisa ChungLisa Chung is the Business Manager for the Office of the Vice-President and Provost and for the Office of the Vice-Provost, Students & First-Entry Divisions.
- Executive AssistantThe Executive Assistant to the Vice-Provost, Students & First-Entry Divisions supports the Vice-Provost in a variety of daily activities.
- Richard LevinExecutive Director, Enrolment Services and University Registrar
- Lucy FromowitzLucy oversees the division of Student Life on the St. George Campus, which includes 12 distinct service and program units.
- Holly LuffmanHolly manages all university-wide student exchange agreements, as well as those divisions who have given the Centre for International Experience the operational mandate for their own agreements.